Monday 2 May 2011

Calories for Today

And so last Friday, I decided to change  my diet regimen again. Since yesterday, I’m only eating 1 yogurt, 1 banana, in the morning, 1 yogurt, 1 banana, and crackers in lunch and 1 banana and crackers at dinner. So that’s, 220 calories for the yogurt, 180 for the bananas, and 130 for the crackers, that’s a total of 720 calories only! I was hesitant at first because of my appetite, I might slip with this new diet plan, and guess what, I didn’t feel any starvation whatsoever, I think because of the meal replacement protein shake that I used to take, it changed my appetite i guess.  
I’m now on my 2nd day, and I still have 5 days to test this new diet plan. I don’t know if I’m setting the right expectation but I’m expecting to at least lose 1 kilo after 5 days. So we'll see....



0 comments:

Post a Comment