Wednesday 18 May 2011

Its Fiesta...



It was May 15 last Sunday, and it wasthe Pahiyas festival in our town. I just went home from the team building and decided not to go out, so that i can spend more time with my family, and to stay away from food. Just so i thought that im safe with the temptation of indulging too much fiesta fattening food. My mom dropped by and gave us 1 whole rosemary chicken with lots of cheese, baka mac, and ox tounge in tomato sauce, my favorite!
 I just told her that im on diet, how can I lose weight if she keeps on bringing me food, but then she said "its fiesta, and i took the effort of preparing this, i came here and you're not gonna eat it?" and she started giving me her Meryl Streep impersonations. She said, “well i'll just take these back, if you dont want to". and so i stopped her, i said, "no mom, were going eat it, thank you so much"
And yeah,.. i ate, i think i ate more than 1200 calories that day...argh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment